Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The many faces of Jaxton!







I didn't even realize how much bigger Jaxton has gotten till I looked at these pictures. Not only is he getting fatter but he is starting to bald through the top. We call him our little old man! He is also very dry and sensitive so as you can tell in the picture where he is glistening, he is always covered in cream. He is now 1 month old! I can not believe how fast it has all gone! For the first 3-4 weeks he just slept and never cried just grunted. Now he lets out a yell to make sure we know he is upset and usually it is that he is HUNGRY!! The kid can eat! It is his favorite part of the day I'm sure! We love him and everyday I am so grateful that we have him!

6 comments:

Jessica F said...

Congrats! He is such a cutie:) Clara is already 4 months next week...time really does fly! Miss you loads!

xoxo-Jess

the h fam. said...

he is so cute! i think he looks so much like you.

Leslie and Tyson said...

oh Whit, he is so cute!

Denae said...

I didn't know you blessed him on Sunday. I'm so sorry we stole Grandpa and Grandma Hinds from you. They came so we could bless Jayden, too. Jayxton just gets cuter and cuter! It's amazing how fast they grow.

Lacey said...

I can't believe your baby is so big already! They grow up and change so quickly! He is such a cutie! You are very lucky to have such a cute little family! : ) Hope you are having fun being a Mom.... I can't wait!!!

Womack Family said...

He looks like so much fun......How are you doing? I hope that you have a lot of help and that you don't feel alone. You're a sweetheart Whit. Take Care.