Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend


For Memorial weekend we went camping with Justin and Becca. We knew that the weather wasnt going to be great but we still wanted to give it a try. We only lasted one night because of the weather but we still had alot of fun playing with the kids and visiting with Becca and Justin. Jaxton was alot of fun this year because he is walking and he loves to be outside. He followed his cousins everywhere they went and wanted to do everything they did.  Here's some pictures of the first day we were there.



Jaxton loved getting rides with his daddy and would get the saddest face when he had to get off the bike.
He is definately all boy and so much like his dad!


               I think that Mya and Becca look so much alike. Mya is such a good baby and I love
 her sweet little smile!


Jaxton loves Brendan and follows him everywhere he goes. Brendan has always had a special place in my heart and I use to hope that one day Jaxton and him would be buddies and I am glad to see that, that has happened!


Mason and Bradley are such handsome little boys even when they are all dirty!

1 comment:

cecily said...

Jax is such a boy! I think the picture of he and Jace on the motorbike is so cute! I can't believe how our boys are growing up! Can't wait for Friday!