Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to post on how grateful I am for my dad! I am sure there are lots who feel the same way, but as I grew up, got married, and had a child of my own, I realized how much my dad has done for me. I am grateful for all that he taught me such as changing oil, how to work (driving truck n' trailer to clean his job sites and his last words being "You'll figure it out!"), how to clean (he's a PERFECTIONIST), manners on a date (took me out to eat and laid it all out for me), how to ride a dirt bike (maybe 5 was too young to ride his bike...crash), and many other things that I could go on with. I really couldn't ask for a better dad. He has always been there to support me even when I decided to cheer. He probably will never see this but if so thanks dad for everything!



I also want to say how grateful I am for Jace! He is such a good dad and I know that Jaxton will always have him to look up to! For this fathers day Jaxton and I got Jace new riding gear! He was pretty excited cuz he had know idea! Anyone that knows Jace knows he is pretty tight with money so when I saw what his old riding gear looked like, I knew it was time and I knew if I didnt do it he never would!
Happy Father's Day Jace!




This post wouldnt be complete if I didnt say how grateful I am for Jace's dad. Even though hes not here with us I know that he has been there for his family in other ways and that I am so grateful for! I am also grateful for the example he set for Jace and his brothers! He has been greatly missed and greatly remembered this Fathers Day!

No comments: