Friday, January 29, 2010

3 Year Celebration





Jace and I will be married for 3 years on the 3rd of February. Because of moving to Denver, we decided to celebrate it while we were still in Idaho, mainly so we could have a babysitter. On a Friday we went to out to eat and then to the movie Blind Side. We both loved the movie and the food! Then on Saturday we went snowboarding at Targee with our really good friends Dallin and Cammie. Jace and I both hadn't been for over 4 years so we were really excited! I learned the hard way that I cant wait that long and expect to be any good! HAHA It was so fun and I hope we can do it more in the future.

I can't believe its only been 3 years! Life has flown by, but I have really enjoyed the last 3 years! So much has happened to us in such a short time. When we first got married I remember talking about his schooling and how in 2010 we would do an internship and start grad school. Now we are here in Denver doing the internship and all of Jace's applications for grad school are completed! Also I remember the conversations about someday have a baby and now our baby is one!! I have done alot of growing up these last few years and I am so grateful that I have Jace to do it with! He is definately my rock and my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone better to go through this journey with! I love you Jace!!




This movie is my favorite movie right now!!


Jace posing for the camera

Jace in action!


This was the pose I ended up in after I tumbled down the hill! :)

Thanks Dallin for the great pictures!

Here we come...


2 comments:

The Mickelsens said...

What a cute couple! Whitney you are gorgeous! I hope you guys are liking Denver.

Dillon & Bree said...

Found you!! Google is quite amazing. Your blog is awesome! Now hopefully you can connect up to me.