Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Weddings

Wedding #1


My cousin Mercedes and her high school sweetheart TJ are getting married! I am so excited for them and I am so glad that I have been able to be apart of it before I move to Colorado. I have loved getting to do her hair and I am so excited to do it on her wedding day! I will definately post some pictures of the special day. I hope you guys the best!! You are gorgeous Mercedes!


Wedding #2


The next wedding this summer is for my SISTER Lundyn. I could not be more excited! Lundyn is going to marry a wonderful guy from Serbia. He is tall, dark, handsome and so sweet. They met in college and have been dating for a little less than a year. It didnt take to long for them to be head over heels inlove. My family loves him and we all feel that he will be a great addition to our family. I have been wanting to post this for a while now but I haven't had a very good quality picture to post so I have just been waiting.... BUT I cant wait anymore so this picture will have to do. They look so good in it but like I said the quality is kinda of crappy. Again, I have been so happy to be part of all the wedding plans especially since I am moving away. I am so grateful we have been here this summer to spend time with our families.

2 comments:

Jessica F said...

OH my gosh!! I am so excited for your sis :) I loved working with her at the spa...she is so so sweet :) How awesome that she has found the one! I wish her and your family all the best! Tell her I said hello!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

Can't believe your sister is old enough to be married. Is that Mercedes that was probably in my aunt Marias wedding? Crazy she is that old too