Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lundyn & Uros Wedding


Lundyn and Uros were married on August 7, the Saturday before we headed to Colorado. It was a great day and everything went smoothly. The reception was held in my parents backyard so my dad spent the entire summer perfecting it. If anyone knows my dad they know he is perfectionist and anything he touches looks immaculate! Lundyn looked beautiful that day and both her and Uros were so happy to finally be married! Uros had been visiting with his parents in Serbia for the summer and didnt get to America till 2 days before the wedding so there was a lot of happiness for them that day!


Luncheon

Jace & I at the luncheon






















































 Pic taken by my Aunt Heather

Pic taken by my Aunt Heather
  Uros brother 





(Disregard the slip showing) Jaxton was obsessed with the drinking station!


 My Cousins Saija and Ashlynn


Pic taken by my Aunt Heather
This is my favorite picture!

Pic taken by my Aunt Heather












3 comments:

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

So beautiful! I'm sad we missed it. ANd I'm in love with those yellow dresses...how cute:) Hope you are loving Colorado! I miss you!

Bobby P said...

Love the yellow and the button front. classy, but sexy.

zerry ht said...

Wow! What a beautiful decoration! The bride and the groom look fantastic together. My sister is also getting married next month and planning to throw a bridal shower party for her in one of the event halls for rent. It was great looking at this blog.